WARRIOR ASSAULT TACTICAL WRIST CASE
– Weight: approx. 0.170 Kg
– Material: Treated Fabric 500D Cordura Crye MultiCam I.R.
Ask a question about this product
The Warrior Assault System Tactical Wrist Case is a folding forearm case. The Warrior Tactical Wrist Case has been specifically designed for SF units and JTACs etc. It is ideal for maps building plans and target identification. It has fully adjustable elasticated wrist straps for comfort.
Made of water-repellent 1000D Cordura, all webbing according to US Mil Spec, the materials used have the lowest infrared values (99.8%) and are produced according to military specification.
– Is a tactical flip open forearm case with 3 clear compartments
– It has fully adjustable elasticated wrist straps for comfort
– Genuine MultiCam US Mil Spec webbing with a breaking strength of 1200 lbs
– 1 flat zippered pocket
– Velcro patch area
– Anti-slip pad
– Designed for the SF units and JTACS
– Ideal for maps, building plans, and target identification
– US Mil Spec Thread treated against mildew and UV light
– Water Repellency: 100%