WARRIOR ASSAULT SPBS SINGLE POINT BUNGEE SLING
Warriors Single Point Bungee sling (SPBS) is complete with H & K hook and is ideal for transitions from left to right and weapon strikes. It is made from 2 Inch U.S. 17337 webbing with an incredible breaking strength of 2200 Lbs. All stress areas are Doubled Bar tacked with Thread. The SPBS is fully adjustable for length with 2 x 16 mm elastic bungee cords covered in 1″ Inch U.S. 5625 tubular webbing with a breaking strength of 4000Lbs.
The sling is attached to the weapon hook by way of a ITW Nexus 1″ inch Clip (with non reflective IR properties) the clip allows the weapon to be removed from the sling without having to take it off the operator. The SPBS comes with a H & K Hook made from high quality Black Stainless Steel with an Oxide Finish.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
– Sling: 100% Nylon 500D IR