WARRIOR ASSAULT LARGE ROLL UP DUMP POUCH GEN 2
Warrior’s Large Roll Up Dump Pouch – Gen 2 provides a large capacity to accommodate spent mags etc. The Gen 2 is streamlined and offers MOLLE for additional attachments. It fits onto most belts as a low ride and can also be attached to Warrior’s PLB/Frag Belts & carriers. It has a rigid neck design ensuring that the pouch is always in a semi open position. When its not in use it can be rolled up and secured with a Velcro tab.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
100% Nylon 500D IR