WARRIOR ASSAULT ELITE OPS PLB BELT
€89,90 inc. VAT
Ask a question about this product
Warrior’s Enhanced Padded Load Bearing Patrol belt (PLB). The inside wall of the belt accommodates extra padded sections made from closed cell foam and covered in air mesh fabric for ultimate prolonged comfort. 4 x I.T.W. Non I.R. reflective D Rings allow the attachment of Warriors New Low Profile Harness. In addition the PLB provides an extended lumbar section in the middle of the internal part of the belt which seats the PLB Belt comfortably in the lower back and adds support. It also features a unique quick and easy adjustment system.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
One size fits all
100% Nylon 500D IR