WARRIOR ASSAULT DROP DOWN UTILITY POUCH
– Height 6 1/2 inch or 16.5 cm (not including Velcro)
– Width 10 1/4 inch or 26 cm
– Deepth 3 1/4 inch 8.5 cm
– Width 8 1/2 inch or 21.5cm
– Weight: 132 gr
Ask a question about this product
Warriors Drop Down Velcro Utility Pouch hangs under the front flap of most carriers and attaches quickly and securely via Velcro. Ideal for use with Warriors DCS, RPC and PCR Chest rig.
There are 2 zip pockets, the larger and main compartment is designed for storage and quick access of larger accessories and tools, Med Kit and Admin / Maps etc. The smaller pocket is good for storage of smaller items such as torches, batteries, Compass etc. On the underside there are 2 elastic loops for chem lights and or markers. The Drop Down Pouch can also be used as an add on for lower abdomen protection, we have included a rear pocket which allows a level 3a soft insert to be added. The front of the pouch has 2 rows, each comprising 4 loops of MOLLE webbing with Velcro loop sewn on, ( and an additional row of loop Velcro in between). This allows the attachment of other small pouches and or call sign and insignia patches.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
|Dimensions||26 × 16,5 × 8,5 cm|
100% Nylon 500D IR