WARRIOR ASSAULT BMF BERGEN MULTICAM
€360,00 inc. VAT
– Main Compartment: 7.5″ x 20″ x 18″ (190mm x 500mm x 450mm)
– No 1 Outer Compartment: 4″ x 6″ x 11.5″ (100mm x 160mm x 300mm)
– No 2 Outer Compartment: 4″ x 6″ x 11.5″ (100mm x 160mm x 300mm)
– No 3/4/5/6/7/8 Outer Compartment: 3.5″ x 5″ x 7.5″ (90mm x 130mm x 200mm)
Capacity: 100 Litres
Out of stock
This SF Bergen features removable side pouches Internal light weight frame large carry capacity designed to be worn with belt kit. An awesome piece of professional kit favoured by UK Special Forces.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
100% Nylon 500D IR