WARRIOR ASSAULT ASSAULTERS BACK PANEL MK1
€139,00 inc. VAT
Warrior Assault Systems Assaulters Back Panel, ABP, has been designed to be compatible with the full range of Warriors armour carriers (LPC, RPC, DCS ). The ABP quickly ZIPS on to the rear of the carrier via our MOLLE zip adapter kit, (included). The adapter kit comprises a left and a right-sided vertical zip panel, simply MOLLE each adapter to the rear sides of the carrier and zip the panel to the adapters.
The top section of the ABP panel comes with our adjustable Triple 40mm pouch, ideal for storage of stun grenades or baton rounds. The lower section has a removable General Purpose / Rip Off Medic Pouch. The Assaulters Panel comes with an internal hydration compartment and a pull out lower pocket for carriage of MOE gear such as, expandable hammers, hooligan bars and bolt cutters.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
100% Nylon 500D IR