WARRIOR ASSAULT 901 ELITE OPS BRAVO M4 CHEST RIG MULTICAM
€209,00 inc. VAT
The Warrior Elite Ops 901 Bravo M4 comprises of:
– 4 x M4 Mag Pouches
– 2 x Medium MOLLE Utility Pouches
– 1 x Large Admin Pouch with 2 pockets and Torch Pouch
– 1 x Single Pistol / Small Torch Pouch.
Also compatible with Warrior’s Back Panel (sold separately)
Out of stock
The 901 Bravo M4 is set up on the 901 Front Opening (Patent Pending) MOLLE Platform which has revolutionised the use of the modern Chest platform. The 901 base has always been the basis for all the 901 rigs and we all know how good this kit is when used in an SF Role the only draw back has been that you need your buddy to help you fit it correctly before each Op. Thats why Warrior with the help of current SF Operators have introduced this variant which is a front opening system comprising a heavy duty size 10 zip 2 inch full velcro closure and backed up by 3 press studs for additional security this allows the user to get in and out of the rig at speed and without any assistance.
This is the latest version with 3D Spacer Mesh Lining for comfort and cooling the new wider upper folding section is now 6 MOLLE loops wide allowing larger items such as Command Panels to be attached. This wider upper section now also allows a 10 x 12 Inch Ballistic Plate to be worn turning the 901 into a versatile low profile Armour Carrier.
Stand alone plates, 250mm x 300mm (10″ x 12″)and SAPI 238mm x 314mm (9.5″ x 12.5″)
ICW plates 250mm x 300mm and SAPI 238mm x 314mm, with Nexus NIJ 3a soft armour.
All Warrior lightweight plate carriers are designed to work with Nexus style SAPI shaped 10″ x 12″ ( 250mm + x 300mm + ) ballistic plates including bevelled edge ceramic plates and smooth edge composite plates. Steel plates with hard edges and corners should be wrapped to protect the internals of the carriers to avoid excessive wear. Warrior Assault Systems will not be held responsible for any damage to a plate carrier from misuse as stated above.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
MIL SPEC Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
Warrior only uses the highest quality Military rated Clips and accessories.
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
100% Nylon 500D IR