SOURCE KANGAROO HYDRATION SYSTEM 1 LTR
€89,00 inc. VAT
– Weight: 0.32 kg
– Dimensions: 17 × 19.5 cm
– Reservoir Capacity: 1 Liter
– Exterior Fabric: Cordura 500
– Liner Fabric: Nylon 210
– Insulation: PE Foam
– Adjusting Straps: Heavy Duty PP
– Buckles: Acetal
Drinking Valve: Storm Push-Pull Valve
Available on backorder
Ask a question about this product
The Kangaroo is a modular pouch canteen/hydration system that works where back mounted systems often do not. Its bladder is made from SOURCE developed 3 layers coextruded Polyethylene film featuring Taste-Free quality, low maintenance, Glass-Like surface, and Integrated Grunge-Guard antimicrobial protection. The pouch is equipped with Molle attachment system that allows for easy mount onto a vest or rucksack. The Wideslide bladder opening allows for easy filling, draining and cleaning.
– Includes 1L hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™.
– Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial.
– Leak-proof wideslide opening.
– Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT™ has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
– High performance 1L Hydration Pack for attachment via MOLLE to vest or war belt.
– Compatible with 1L Kangaroo bladder.
– Velcro opening for easy access to the bladder.
– Closed-cell insulation keeps water cool.
– Tube routing velcro strap prevents the tube from dangling.
– Drain eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve.
|Dimensions||17 × 19,5 cm|
Exterior Fabric: Cordura 500