REVISION SAWFLY MAX-WRAP BASIC KIT
€83,70 inc. VAT
– Frame with adjustable arms
– Solar Lens with Black Nosepiece
– Head Strap
– Microfiber Pouch
The Revision Sawfly Max-Wrap is proven to be the top performing impact eyewear system available.
DESIGNED FOR FIT, function and comfort, this unmatched level of protection is specifically designed for the military. The Sawfly’s lightweight frame and ultra-thin arms ensure a perfect fit with hearing protection and communications headsets while the MAX-WRAP lens provides maximum lateral coverage for ballistic and environmental protection. The result is a system that offers best-in-class performance: comfort, compatibility, optics and ballistic protection.
– THREE SIZES – Correct size ensures fit, comfort and optical performance
– SUPERIOR BALLISTICS – High-impact polycarbonate lenses exceed military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles and goggles
– FLAWLESS OPTICS – Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
– INTERCHANGEABLE – Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
– TOUGH – Scratch-resistant coating on both sides of lens; resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
– COMMS-COMPATIBLE ARMS – Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms ensure hearing protection and head sets work as designed while the over molded underframe provides shock absorption and grip
– RUGGED DURABILITY – Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat – in a lightweight package that’s just 38 grams
– PRESCRIPTION READY – Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Desert Locust®, Bullet Ant® Goggles and Wolfspider® Goggles.
SAWFLY EYEWEAR OFFERS EXTREME PROTECTION FOR EXTREME CONDITIONS
– CE certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172
– High velocity impact performance of the Sawfly System is 3-times greater than required by EN166 Clause 7.2.2
– Exceeds U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-32432 (GL)), superseding (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 18.104.22.168)
– Exceeds ballistic impact requirements of STANAG 4296 with a V50 value of 235 m/s (per STANAG 2920)
You can ready the full specs of Revision Sawfly Max-Wrap here: REVISION SAWFLY MAX-WRAP SPECS
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.9 × 5.5 cm|