PRINCETON TEC VIZZ
€64,90 inc. VAT
– Light source: 1x Maxbright LED (white), 2x Dimmable Ultrabright LED (white), 2x Ultrabright LED (red)
– Max power of light: 420 lumens
– Maximum burn time: 110h (Maxbright, 1h regulated), 104h (white Ultrabright, 6h regulated), 150h (red Ultrabright, 16h regulated)
– Maximum light range: 78m (Maxbright), 24m (white Ultrabright) 16m (red Ultrabright)
– Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (alkaline or lithium) – in box
– Water resistance: Level 2 (equivalent to IPX7)
– Weight: 92g with batteries
– Body color: black
– Made in USA
The Vizz is feature-loaded headlamp from Princeton Tec company. Has three distinct beam profiles easily accessed via a simple press, hold, or double press of the button.
One Maxbright Regulated LED creates a powerful 205 lumen spot beam for long-throw illumination, a pair of white Ultrabright LEDs deliver a dimmable flood beam, and two red Ultrabright LEDs handle close-range lighting while preserving night adjusted vision.
When not in use the Vizz can be locked to prevent accidental turn on, and the translucent switch acts as a low battery indicator. As with all of PTEC Professional Series headlamps, the Vizz is waterproof (IPX7) and is equipped with regulated circuitry making the Vizz lithium battery compatible.
– Three distinct beam profiles
– Low battery indicator in switch
– Lock feature to prevent accidental turn on
– Easy to use
– Easy battery replace
– Adjusted angle of head
– Lightweight and waterproof construction
– Small size
– Adjustable, elastic headband
Multicam (Strap) – Tan (Headlamp)