NITECORE UM2 CHARGER
€29,90 inc. VAT
– Weight: 0.148 Kg (excluding charging cable)
– USB charging port for outdoor charging
– Intelligent charging mode selection
– Energy saving function
– LCD display for real-time charging information
Available on backorder
Ask a question about this product
The new NITECORE UM2 is a QC input available, intelligent USB dual-slot charger, with a total max output of 3,000 mA and a single slot max output of 1,500 mA and is capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently. It only takes 2 hours to charge 80% of a 3,500mAh battery.
The LCD screen can display a real-time information of Charging Current, Battery Voltage, Charged Volume and Charging time. It can enable an automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode and automatic selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and -dV/dt). The charging parameters can be set manually to meet various charging needs.
The specially designed Micro USB port is compatible with various mobile power source, solar panel and USB adaptors to ensure endless power supply. UM2 incorporates an optimized IMR battery charging program, which is able to monitor the entire charging process, ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits to extend the lifespan of the batteries. The UM2 is compatible with 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries, 3.8V Li-ion rechargeable batteries, 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and 3.2V LiFePO4 batteries.
Multiple safeguards ensure the safe charging process, including anti-short circuiting and reverse polarity protection, overtime charging protection, over-discharged Li-ion battery activation and over-discharged IMR battery restoration. Apart from being constructed from durable and fire retardant PC materials, the built-in temperature regulation system is designed to prevent the overheat and to ensure the stability of the charging process. If there is no action to the buttons or batteries in 10 minutes, the screen will automatically go dim to save energy.
– Input :DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 18W (MAX)
– Output voltage: 4.35V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
– Total max output of 3000 mA with single slot max output of 1500 mA
– Standard Mode: 1,000mA*2 (MAX)
– Compatible with batteries with automated detection and: IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
|Dimensions||15,2 × 7,3 × 4 cm|
Durable and fire retardant PC materials