LOWA Z-8N GTX C
€189,00 inc. VAT
– Upper height inside: 17,5 cm
– Design according to DIN EN ISO 20347:2012: C (Boot Medium High)
– Weight: 0.700 Kg/Single Shoe
– Weight: 1.430 Kg/Pair (UK 8)
– Material: 100% Nubuck leather
– Equipped with a LOWA RUBBER OUTSOLE
The major features of the Z-8N GTX C are the stability and support it provides in every situation. For this reason, the robust mission footwear is constructed of an upper material that is made of especially top-quality and tough suede leather. The model’s mid-cut upper provides optimal stability and support to the vulnerable ankle area. To ease the stress placed on ligaments, muscles and joints during extended missions, the durable polyurethane material of the sole has a range of hardness levels, a feature that creates exceptional cushioning and stability.
The Z-8N GTX C is much more than a stable, supportive boot. It is also a highly functional lightweight footwear. It is perfectly designed for missions carried out on challenging terrain and performs exceptionally well on marches done with moderately heavy rucksacks. The footwear gets the support it needs from the complex design of the LOWA® Tactical Z Trac® sole. The multifaceted qualities of the mission-optimised rubber mixture and the profile of the sole design are enhanced by its heat- and cold-insulating qualities. The sole is also resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat. The moisture-diverting GORE-TEX membrane stitched into the footwear also provides continuous and reliable protection from outside dampness – even during sweat-generating activities.
Antistatic, light and highly functional: The Z-8N GTX C is a trustworthy partner who can meet any challenge that everyday use throws at it.
– Construction: slip lasted – injected sole
– Upper: Nubuck Leather / Cordura®
– Lining: GORE-TEX MS Light Rock
– Insole: ATC
– Midsole: Double Injection DuraPU®
– Outsole: LOWA® Tactical Z TRAC®
– Stabilizer: Hard
– Lacing: closed hooks
– Durably waterproof/breathable
100% Nubuck leather