WARRIOR ASSAULT LOW PROFILE MOLLE BELT
€99,00 – €120,00 inc. VAT
– Size Large: From Waist 38″ – 96 cm
– Size X Large: From Waist 41″ – 104 cm
– Size Medium no Belt – 0.34 kg
– Size Large no Belt – 0.37 kg
– Size Extra Large no Belt – 0.395 kg
– Size Medium with Polymer Belt – 0.425 kg
– Size Large with Polymer Belt – 0.455 kg
– Size Extra Large with Polymer Belt – 0.485 kg
Warrior’s Low Profile MOLLE Belt (LPMB) offers a 2 stage low profile platform capable of carrying a wide variety of mission specific pouches and holsters including Drop Leg rigs. Part one is a reinforced slimline belt that is covered in loop Velcro and is designed to be threaded through the operator’s belt loops and acts in the same way that a traditional belt would. The second part of the system is made up of a low profile MOLLE belt covered in 2 rows of webbing, this belt has a row of hook Velcro on the inside which marries up to first belt, it is then secured by way of a removable belt and composite GT Cobra buckle. This belt can be removed at any time and substituted for a Riggers style belt if required. The LPMB allows a very stable draw when using belt mounted holsters as there is no movement due to the Velcro bond between both belts.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
100% Nylon 500D IR