GARMONT NEMESIS 6.1 GTX
– Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
– Footbed: PU
Ask a question about this product
Founded in 1964, the Garmont brand has always been headquartered in the Montebelluna sportsystem district in Northern Italy. Committed to researching and incorporating cutting edge materials, technologies and innovations to our product design and development, all of our new projects start with an accurate study of how the foot performs in a specific activity, to develop the most appropriate lasts in terms of performance and comfort. We then evaluate where each critical feature should be positioned, to ensure best foot stability, reduce pressure points, improve flex and reduce unnecessary weight without compromising function.
GARMONT presents the tactical series with the ideal boot in military and special forces approach. The perfect choice for special operations and missions requiring speed and agility. The NEMESIS 6.1 GTX® is a lightweight and protective waterproof tactical boot, constructed to meet and exceed all the mil spec standarts. Intented to be used in really hard conditions as the SF personnel demands. The upper features the highly abrasion-resistant and innovative Lenzi Perspair fabric as well as erGo-last and Double Damper technologies for an ergonomic fit with superior shock absorption.
Garmont’s Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot’s natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced by closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet. The benefits of a.d.d.® are:
- Assymetrical Cuff: The ankle cuff is lower on the outside and taller on the inside for better edging, greater overall stability and comfort when traversing and scrambling.
- Anatomical Tongue: The tongue matches the asymmetric shape of the top of your foot andankle. It is thicker to the outside and progressively thinner toward the inside. This anatomic shape keeps the tongue in place resulting in better control, stability and comfort.
- Differential Ankle Pads: Securely locks the heel in place for a precise fit around the ankle bonesfor better stability and support.
- Precision Lacing: The shoe flexes like your foot for out-of-the-box walking comfort.
- Roomy Toe Box: Features a straighter shape to accommodate the natural position of the big toe. With this design your toes can provide better balance and propulsion.
Garmont features the Ergo – Last System in NEMESIS 6.1 GTX. The contours of this anatomical last are smooth and rounded, to more closely follow the shape of the human foot. Footwear built on this last wrap the foot better, especially the heel and bottom of the foot, for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit.
Garmont’s Double Dumper is a two-part system for superior shock absorption. The midsole dampens ground impact while the internal shock absorber dampens heel impact. The combined result is enhanced cushioning and less fatigue. The inner layer is more anatomical in the heel and underfoot areas to help reduce foot movement within the shoe, adding greater comfort and stability overall.
GORE-TEX® extended comfort. Optimized climate comfort for warmer conditions and during higher activity levels – durable waterproof protection. Shoes engineered with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort product technology are designed for indoor and outdoor use in moderate and warmer conditions or during higher activity levels. They are durably waterproof combined with optimized breathability and therefore the ideal solution for people who value outstanding climate comfort and heat release.
VIBRAM® sole. OMNI-SPORT. MULTI-SURFACE. THIS IS XS TREK.
• Optimal balance of traction and durability
• Responsive on unpredictable terrain
• Engineered for stability and comfort
LENZI PRESPAIR. Not a jersey, nor a knitted base but rather a reliable woven fabric made of high tenacity polyamide fibers interwoven using Combo Technology, an innovative technique that bonds fibers together for maximum mechanical resistance. The end result is a highly breathable and lightweight fabric with super abrasion-resistant properties.
|Dimensions||43 × 38 × 15 cm|
Upper: 100% Lenzi Perspair