ARKTIS C310 WATERPROOF PANTS GREEK LIZARD
€154,90 inc. VAT
– 50/50 Polycotton showerproof Ripstop – No Melt/ No Drip
– Waterproof dropliner with taped seams
– Adjustable waist and ankles
– Heavy duty nylon stitching
– Durable zips
– Key points of wear bartacked
– Adjustable drawcord on ankles
– Four large front boxed pockets
– Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
– Large slide buttons bound in
Ask a question about this product
The C310 is the fully waterproof version of our classic combat trousers. The outer is made from our signature 50/50 ripstop is coated with a DRW finish and is one of the toughest fabrics on the market. These trousers with Drop-liner are the partner to B310 waterproof smock.
The waterproof/breathable characteristic is achieved by a light-but-strong seam-sealed inner dropliner. By having the critical performance fabric shielded by the outer shell, any nicks or tears that might occur during wear and tear mean that the garment will remain waterproof/breathable despite damage to the outer shell.
The C310 features an adjustable waistband which allows 1-2 inches of adjustment either way without the need for any addition belt systems. Two leg pockets, two rear pockets, two hand pockets, adjustable ankle and a fly zip opening. This trouser has seen action with a number of forces around the world. The Dutch military, UK police, and French special forces actively buy this trouser from ARKTIS for its extreme reliability and performance.
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester