WARRIOR ASSAULT RICAS COMPACT DA 5.56 MM PLATE CARRIER OD GREEN
€260,00 inc. VAT
The RICAS COMPACT DA comprises of:
– RICAS Compact Base
– 2 x Small Utility / Medic Pouches
– 2 x Open Mag Pouches
– 1 x Triple Open Mag Pouch
– 1 x Large Admin with 2 pockets and Torch Pouch
Warrior’s low profile releasable Armour Carrier holds large plates front back and stand alone side plates. The RICAS Compact also holds Nexus Level 3a Soft Armour front back and inside wrap around arms. Offers 10% less protection than the original RICAS but provides improved mobility. Fully Adjustable.
Stand alone plates, 250mm x 300mm (10″ x 12″)and SAPI 238mm x 314mm (9.5″ x 12.5″)
ICW plates 250mm x 300mm and SAPI 238mm x 314mm, with Nexus NIJ 3a soft armour.
All Warrior lightweight plate carriers are designed to work with Nexus style SAPI shaped 10″ x 12″ ( 250mm + x 300mm + ) ballistic plates including bevelled edge ceramic plates and smooth edge composite plates. Steel plates with hard edges and corners should be wrapped to protect the internals of the carriers to avoid excessive wear. Warrior Assault Systems will not be held responsible for any damage to a plate carrier from misuse as stated above.
NIJ Level 3a soft armour
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
MIL SPEC Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
Warrior only uses the highest quality Military rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
100% Nylon 500D IR