WARRIOR ASSAULT PATHFINDER CHEST RIG
– Weight: 0.660 Kg
– Material: Nylon 500D
– MultiCam fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature
Σε απόθεμα (επιπλέον μπορεί να ζητηθεί κατόπιν παραγγελίας)
Ρωτήστε μας περισσότερα για αυτό το προϊόν
The PCR is an excellent addition to the Warrior Assault Systems product line. Designed to work as a compact Chest Rig in stand-alone configuration or in conjunction with Warrior’s Recon Carrier System (RPC).
The PCR accommodates 4 x M4 style mags with adjustable bungee retention which allows AK mags to be easily changed out. There are 2 x small utility pouches. One at either side with elastic loops for storage of chem-lights small torches etc. The front section comes as standard with Warriors Double Elastic Low Profile Mag pouches these are attached with MOLLE and can be easily changed out for any of Warriors full range of pouches such as our DPDA Double Pistol Mag pouch.
The unique feature of the PCR is its ability to attach to Warrior’s new RPC carrier. Simply remove the shoulder and rear straps and all the remaining clips line up with the corresponding ITW clips located on the front and sides of the RPC carrier creating a scalable platform for low and high vis operations.
The PCR can accommodate Warrior’s Drop Down Velcro Utility Pouch (DDVUP) and Warrior’s new Horizontal Velcro Mag Pouch (HVMP).
– Removable shoulder and chest straps
– Offers space for a total of 8 AR15 / M4 magazines
– 4 magazine pouches with removable / adjustable bungee cord holders
– 2 detachable low profile magazine pouches with PALS attachment loops for MOLLE system (25 mm)
– 2 magazine pouches with Velcro cover
– Elastic loops on the sides for attaching glow sticks ect
– Drainage loops
– Water Repellency: 100%
– MOLLE system (25 mm) on the two middle magazine pouches
– The Chest Rig can be attached to the front of compatible plate carriers using quick-release fasteners and a Velcro surface. All you have to do is remove the shoulder / chest strap and the Velcro cover. Made of water-repellent, infrared absorbing Cordura 500DEN, the military specifications are met
– 500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability
– Threads high quality, inherently stain resistant and easy to clean
• Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
• Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
• Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
• Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
• Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C