WARRIOR ASSAULT MEDIUM MOLLE UTILITY POUCH MULTICAM
€33,90 inc. VAT
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας
Ρωτήστε μας περισσότερα για αυτό το προϊόν
Warriors Medium MOLLE Utility Pouch can be used as a utility pouch or to carry medical kit bandages etc. in 4 internal elastic loops also features a lined internal pocket/sleeve.
The Medium MOLLE Utility Pouch takes up 4 horizontal rows of MOLLE on compatible plate carriers rigs and bags.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
MIL SPEC Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
100% Nylon 500D IR