WARRIOR ASSAULT LASER CUT SINGLE BUNGEE 5.56 MM AMMO POUCH MULTICAM
€25,00 inc. VAT
The Laser Cut Single 5.56 Mag Pouch attaches to the full range of Warriors Belts and Carries. The W-LC-SB-556P holds a single 5.56mm x 45mm mag, and is held in place via bungee retention cord, Hypolon lining provides additional mag retention when bungee safety is removed. Each mag pouch has 4 MOLLE slots externally, allowing the attachment of additional pouches such as pistol mag pouches, CAT pouch or Multitool pouch.
Engineered from our high-quality composite laminate material and manufactured using our state of the art advanced laser cutting machines.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
100% Nylon 500D IR