WARRIOR ASSAULT INDIVIDUAL FIRST AID POUCH (IFAK)
€32,90 inc. VAT
Ρωτήστε μας περισσότερα για αυτό το προϊόν
Warriors IFAK pouch is designed to hold an operators personal medical kit, Combat Gauze, CAT and Trauma Bandage. Medical shears can be stored securely at the rear of the pouch to allow quick and easy access. Internally we have introduced a webbing strap, which threads under your med kit and when pulled seamlessly elevates the contents of the pouch with one hand.
Both sides of the pouch have additional external webbing for attachment of extra CATs or smaller pouches etc. The lid of the pouch has a Velcro square for attachment of First Aid patch etc. Warriors IFAK occupies only 2 rows of MOLLE webbing so it can be mounted on any amour carrier, chest rig or fits perfectly on the rear of Warriors PLB Belt, Gunfighter Belt or Frag Belt.
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
|18 × 10 × 8 cm
100% Nylon 500D IR