ARKTIS B110 BASIC SMOCK MEP SAND
€145,00 – €164,70 inc. VAT
– Hardy 50/50 showerproof Ripstop – No Melt/ No Drip
– Adjustable at the: Cuffs, hood, waist, and hem
– Heavy duty nylon stitching
– Storm flap
– Durable zips
– Key points of wear bartacked
– Fully articulated construction
– Four large front boxed pockets
– Smaller zipped entry document pouch under storm flap
– Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
– Hood wire for easy shaping
– Cord channel in hood for adjustment
– Twin needled underarm seam for strength
– Double ended zip, with webbing insert for ease of opening
– Large slide buttons bound in
– Central rank tab with small slide button to secure
Ρωτήστε μας περισσότερα για αυτό το προϊόν
This is the basic smock used daily by SAS. Comfortable and durable in any circumstances.
The B110 is a showerproof combat smock used by Special Forces & military units around the world. It has not got a lining, but that doesn’t mean it misses out on any of the critical features of an Arktis jacket. The smock is a fine performer for hot climates and with the right layers, cold climates too. The fabric is made from hardy 50/50 Ripstop, which is one of the toughest fabrics on the market. In the event your smock does get a tear or hole, the special cross-weave design prevents it from spreading. The Ripstop has a DWR finish so it is shower-proof and the pockets are nylon-lined making them waterproof to the outside.
The B110 is fully adjustable, so no matter what layers you plan to wear, you can ensure a perfect fit. When worn in combination with our excellent Stowaway Shirt (A192) the Smock will be windproof and highly water repellent. Worn in combination with our Rainshield (A310) it will be fully waterproof/breathable. Any user seeking full flexibility from his jacket should consider going with this triple system.
Heavy duty nylon thread, powerful bartacks and a simple, robust design make the B110 a truly robust jacket. You won’t get better.
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester